How long did it take AF to come back?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 12:19:08 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Health and Fitness
| |-+  Reproductive Health and Issues
| | |-+  How long did it take AF to come back?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How long did it take AF to come back?  (Read 9542 times)
Tara

View Profile WWW
« on: May 13, 2008, 02:50:13 AM »

Mine showed up when my daughter was about 7 1/2 months old. I was still breastfeeding but obviously she was also eating a lot of solids by then too. Just curious when you girls got yours back. I enjoyed the break but I know some people had a lot longer off than I did!

Tara, mommy to Bailey Sophia   4/16/2007
www.twolinesonastick.com
Aimee
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 10:03:10 PM »

I didn't breastfeed, so I had the post partum bleeding for about 10 days-then two weeks after that started right back on track again.  yay me Sad LOL
zimkandace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 02:48:40 AM »

After my first my son was 14 months old and got preggo the next cycle.  With my daughter she was 13 months old.  And now that she is back my complexion is a TOTAL wreck!  Still breastfeeding - she is 21 months old now.

Tara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 06:01:35 AM »

After my first my son was 14 months old and got preggo the next cycle.  With my daughter she was 13 months old.  And now that she is back my complexion is a TOTAL wreck!  Still breastfeeding - she is 21 months old now.

Gah, I wish I was still breastfeeding Sad Had to wean her just after she turned one so I could start taking a different prescription... my boobies still make milk, she just can't drink it Sad

Tara, mommy to Bailey Sophia   4/16/2007
www.twolinesonastick.com
zimkandace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2008, 06:49:51 AM »

Tara,
That sucks but a year is fantastic.

September will mark 4 consecutive years of breastfeeding (even when I was prego) - I don't even remember what life was like before making milk.  Hehehe.

Happy Momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2008, 04:27:14 PM »

After I started Hailey on some solid foods (6 months) my cycles started, but were very irregular.  I completely weaned her at 17 months.  She's 19 months now and I've had 2 regular cycles since I weaned her.

Cammie51396

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 05:40:24 AM »

I'm glad I found this topic because I had wondered about it.  I've been breastfeeding for seven months and haven't had a cycle yet, but my skin has suddenly started going crazy, which makes me wonder if things will be getting back to normal soon, now that my daughter is eating a lot of solids. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length