Mom’s Guide to Weight Loss with the Fit Girl App
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 06:10:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Health and Fitness
| |-+  Weight Loss and Diet
| | |-+  Mom’s Guide to Weight Loss with the Fit Girl App
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Poll
Question: Need to lose weight??
Increase Weight Loss   -0 (0%)
Better Diet   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Author Topic: Mom’s Guide to Weight Loss with the Fit Girl App  (Read 1655 times)
purpledarts

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2012, 11:33:16 PM »

I am ready to get out of this slump! I am in a personal weight loss challenge with the FitGirl App(http://bit.ly/FitGirlApp) in hopes to jump start my weight loss commitment. A great group of ladies did this earlier this year and met with pretty good success!  I'm learning how to lose weight with calorie control.  I tried the different exercises today and it wore me out!

The FitGirlApp has really good video instructions, plus written instructions, and also offers 2 calorie cutting whole food diet programs that are designed to work in tandem with the recommended workouts. It helps burn fat, gain strength and endurance.

I'm easily bored but this app mixes it up with over 100 fat burning workouts that target specific trouble areas and sweats away 800 plus calories with cardio boxing, boot camp and other sessions.  I like that there's 3 different levels available. Some days I might have the energy to do advanced, but other days, beginner or intermediate.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length