Waiting for a referral from South Korea
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 08:51:19 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  A Mom's Life
| |-+  Adoptive Moms
| | |-+  Waiting for a referral from South Korea
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Waiting for a referral from South Korea  (Read 7773 times)
tiggergirl

View Profile WWW
« on: May 20, 2008, 01:09:26 AM »

I have three young boys after years and years of infertility treatments. We just finished our paperwork and homestudy and have been waiting for a referral for about two weeks!

www.whatwuzisaying.blogspot.com

Tara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 03:12:33 AM »

Does that mean you should be getting your referral any day now or that you are just two weeks into a wait of  several months? I read a bit of your blog and it's great. Your youngest is about two weeks younger than my daughter.

Tara, mommy to Bailey Sophia   4/16/2007
www.twolinesonastick.com
Aimee
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 07:09:42 PM »

Good Luck!!! Smiley
girlzmama2002

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 01:50:30 AM »

Oh I can so relate to what you are experiencing! Roll Eyes  Lots of ups and downs, no doubt!!

Our 1st DD joined our family via domestic adoption after 8 yrs of infertility and round after round of treatment.  Of course, DD2 was then born 15 mo later. Wink  And last June I went to China to bring home DD3 after a very long 2 year wait.  And each and every one of them was worth every thing it took to get them in our family.  I would not trade them for anything!

Congrats to you on getting this far!  Good luck ~~ Keep me posted!!

~~Alyson, the 3 P's Mama
http:www/threepsinapod.blogspot.com

momofnine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 11:59:46 PM »

I am so excited for you all!  5 of our 9 children are adopted.  We adopted our son (1st adoption) from South Korea 14 years ago!  It was a lovely experience.   I hope and pray the same for you all.

Tara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 05:09:10 AM »

Two of my husbands cousins were adopted from korea, back in the late 1970s/early 80s... just sayin.

Tara, mommy to Bailey Sophia   4/16/2007
www.twolinesonastick.com
monkeysmama

Happy Happy Army Wife and Mommy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 04:37:10 AM »

Congratulations on getting one step closer!!  We adopted our little boy almost one year ago from Guatemala.  I hope you have a wonderful experience!

Amy
Mommy to my monkey and
Wife to my hottie soldier
My fun family blog, "Chronicles of The Mommy": http://blissfulology.blogspot.com/
My more personal blog, "Memiors of a soldier's Mistress": http://evermybliss.blogspot.com
ddicorcia

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2010, 02:59:17 PM »

I remember that agonizing wait!! The nursery was set, closet filled with baby clothes and me very anxious for the Journey to begin! It will take at least 2 months for the referral and then another 2 months for the visa and such to get done! Hang in there mom! It will happen. Be sure to post the referral pics! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get word soon!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length