Tuscan Style Grilled Steaks with Fresh Rosemary and Garlic
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 06:43:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Family, Home and Life
| |-+  Recipes
| | |-+  Entrees - Beef
| | | |-+  Tuscan Style Grilled Steaks with Fresh Rosemary and Garlic
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tuscan Style Grilled Steaks with Fresh Rosemary and Garlic  (Read 1039 times)
Karista

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2010, 04:55:06 AM »

Fresh herbs, garlic, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.  Yep, that’s it!  Simple, fresh ingredients that beautifully and tastefully compliment fresh cuts of beef.   Tuscan food is definitely one of my favorite types of cuisine.  The people of Tuscany truly know how to utilize fresh herbs and produce to create the most delicious recipes. 

The Bennett crew loves Tuscan grilled steaks, and request them often.  My little gal loves these steaks so much she doesn’t even ask for her cherished A-1 sauce.  Yes, my little gal loves A-1 sauce almost as much as she loves ketchup.  However, these steaks are so full of flavor even my little gal will admit the steaks are perfect with the warm herbed and garlic oil.

The next time you throw a few steaks on the grill, make them Tuscan style steaks with fresh rosemary and garlic.  Your dinner guests will think you”re absolutely brilliant!

Keep dinner simple… and enjoy the flavors of life.  Happy Cooking!

Serves 4

Ingredients

4 cuts of beef (I like this recipe with rib eye’s or New York strips, but this can be prepared with any cut of beef that is good for grilling)

Extra virgin olive oil

Sea salt

Fresh cracked black pepper

2-3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary

3 medium cloves garlic, chopped

Directions

Pre-heat a charcoal or gas grill, preferably around 400F.

Brush steaks with olive oil and then season with sea salt and pepper.  Place on the preheated grill and cook to desired doneness.

While steaks are grilling, in a small pan on low heat gently warm ½ cup olive oil, rosemary and garlic.  Do not boil; just gently warm for about 5 minutes.

Pour the warm herbed and garlic oil into a large baking dish.  When the steaks are done, immediately transfer the steaks to the oil.  Coat each side of the steaks and let them sit in the oil for about 5 minutes.

Serve immediately topping each steak with the herbed, garlic and steak jus oil.  A fresh green salad is the perfect complement to the steaks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length