Summer Blogging
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 11:41:40 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Blog Stuff
| |-+  What to Blog About?
| | |-+  Summer Blogging
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Summer Blogging  (Read 5638 times)
PeaceLoveMommy
Boards Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2010, 06:40:02 PM »

Any ideas what you have big and planned for this summer?

I really just started taking advantage of the "post date" and "timer" on my blogger account.

Instead of posting 600 times a day, sometimes I think I could really! I'll set the timer and date to have it released the next AM or afternoon. Does anyone else do this?

I have a Disney Trip Planned and I have some ideas that I want to do regarding South Beach, Miami and some of the other touristy things here.

What about you? daisy

Kasie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 12:18:07 AM »

I've just started doing this too. Some times I have a lot of updates at the same time... but instead of posting all at the same time I'll space them out a bit. With 3 kids & summer activities blog time can be a rare commodity  Smiley

Kasie
http://bled4u2.blogspot.com/
leslie512
Boards Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 02:09:46 AM »

What a great idea. I am actually on vacation right now, so I haven't blogged at all because I haven't had time. lol I wish I would have thought about this.

~!Leslie!~
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length