How to put together a media kit?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 01:18:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Blog Stuff
| |-+  How Do I?
| | |-+  How to put together a media kit?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to put together a media kit?  (Read 4924 times)
couponsmakecents
Boards Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 29, 2010, 03:48:59 PM »

I've done a few givewaways in the past, but I really think I need a comprehensive media kit before I approach many more companies.  How have you put yours together?  What's in it?  Did you get help with it, or did you do it yourself? please

themomblogs
The Main Mama
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 06:27:50 PM »

Ours is rather large, but that is because it is about our entire network.

I would suggest downloading some media kits from other blogs that you may frequent.

You want to not only including traffic stats, but any statistics you have on your audience (age, income, education, etc.)  Past companies you have worked with, background of your blog and how it started, future plans for your blog growth.

I can email you ours if you want - but it is large, and I believe it is from last year.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length