Working Out? Give yourself a pat on the back
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 01:08:00 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Health and Fitness
| |-+  Exercise
| | |-+  Working Out? Give yourself a pat on the back
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Working Out? Give yourself a pat on the back  (Read 5279 times)
PeaceLoveMommy
Boards Moderator

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2010, 08:47:18 PM »

Okay some people don't say Great Job enough so I just wanted to say...good job to all you movin' momma's out there.

I did 7 days in a row of cardio and working out in my pool/or running.  I skipped a day for rest, and I'm back at it tomorrow...... I can't let my single studly friends show me up in my own backyard in my own pool!!

Stick to it!
 rock on

Cheese&Whine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 10:06:14 PM »

That is AMAZING!  I can't remember the time I could get myself to do 7 days in a row of exercise....well, yes, I can.  It was BEFORE I had kids! LOL!
I am just getting back into a regular workout schedule....i hate getting up at 6am, but love myself afterwards!
I am going to try a 30 challenge in Sept.  No TV, at least 3 days a week working out and refraining from all meat in my diet.  Here goes nothing!
Blessings!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length