Just call her the dancin' machine!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 02, 2014, 11:33:51 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Fun Stuff
| |-+  Funny Videos
| | |-+  Just call her the dancin' machine!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just call her the dancin' machine!  (Read 5318 times)
melissaaggie98

View Profile WWW
« on: April 04, 2010, 09:18:54 PM »

Now I know that I am supremely biased in this next statement, but my daughter Riley has got some serious dance moves!  I've been around a lot of toddlers in my life, but I've never seen one who had such a variety to her repertoire at only 17 months!  Here's a short video of Riley's moves while getting down to the new Justin Bieber song.  I was actually uploading this to my blog and was testing it out when Riley decided to put on a show of her own!  We weren't able to capture some of her best moves on video...we were too busy laughing and didn't grab the camera in time.  I think Usher or Chris Brown could have some competition in about 16 years!

Read the rest of this entry ยป
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length