crikey! mUm: Yes I'm over 30 and LOVE IT!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 16, 2014, 12:52:30 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  A Mom's Life
| |-+  30 Something Moms
| | |-+  crikey! mUm: Yes I'm over 30 and LOVE IT!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: crikey! mUm: Yes I'm over 30 and LOVE IT!  (Read 5921 times)
crikeymUm

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2010, 03:16:47 AM »

Hi mUm's,

http://crikeymum.blogspot.com/

I am an Australian mUm (that's right mUm) living in America with my adorable Yankee husband Chad, and our beautiful kiddies, Alena, 10 (step-daughter) and Michael, 22 months, two rescue dogs and an ungrateful cat.

I write about and photograph raising our kids and the incredibly hilarious moments we have together, from mud puddles on a rainy day to non-chemical shampoos and butt balm, to safe sleep patterns, organic cooking, BPA free everything (or glass), and those bits and pieces that I think make us happy, healthy and safe.

As a true Aussie, my spelling, idioms and pretty much everything else is different, so you'll have plenty of 'what the' moments, but I'll make sure you get my drift.

Crikey! x
googiemomma

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 07:11:09 PM »

Sounds good! I'm coming over to check you out!  Cheesy
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length