Double whammy!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 11:32:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  A Mom's Life
| |-+  Moms of Special Needs Children
| | |-+  Double whammy!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Double whammy!  (Read 6591 times)
The Moms

View Profile WWW
« on: May 12, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »

This is Mom Stef...
I have 2 special needs children. One has high functioning autism and the other has Prune Belly Syndrome (PBS). For those that don't know, PBS is a genetic disorder. He has a solitary kidney and it is failing and lacks one of his stomach muscles. He cannot feel his bladder and has to constantly be monitored as far as intake and output. I would love to meet some other Moms out there that have special needs children to be able to connect and talk about how they handle it. I also have a teenager and sometimes I think he has brain damage (if you haven't watched Bill Cosby's comedy act, you should)! 

I love my children with all my heart and wouldn't change any of them for the world.  clap

Claire and Stefanie
The Moms
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length