What do I blog about?
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 10:06:47 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Blog Stuff
| |-+  What to Blog About?
| | |-+  What do I blog about?
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do I blog about?  (Read 5853 times)
Jo Ann

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2008, 05:54:04 AM »

I am not a writer but I decided to create a blog for I wanted to document our journey in our relocation and our homeschooling adventures. Aside from my thoughts about our plans to relocate to the province and about my plan to homeschool, I also talk about my marriage, about parenting my kids - the joys, the pains, the successes, and the trials.

I have been an avid reader of so many great blogs. And it took time before I decided to create my own. It is because I discovered the great learnings in reading blogs and in sharing stories of motherhood - the most difficult job in the world.

Tales of my journey in life
www.joannrosary.com
Aimee
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 05:57:42 AM »

I blog about anything I can think about.

I post a lot of videos that i find cute/intersesting.

I also will post about something that is happening in my area or just random things i find interesting that i read on another blog or board.

zimkandace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »

I blog just about anything.

I am not a writer but that hasn't stopped me one bit from blogging:)

My topics vary greatly - motherhood, childhood, death, my life, my family.  If something is on my mind, even if its a memory from childhood I share it with the Internet.

I also get inspired by other blogs.  Usually I will read something and it will remind me of something and then I write about it.

Linda

helloooo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »

I blog about anything I can think about.

I post a lot of videos that i find cute/intersesting.

I also will post about something that is happening in my area or just random things i find interesting that i read on another blog or board.

I have yet to post videos...but that is something I'd like to work with...I think that adds something fun to the blog..

Tara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »

I blog mostly about my daughter. My blog started as a pregnancy journal and now it is following her through childhood. I talk about mommy issues and struggles that we I have. In the past I have covered breastfeeding (which we did), co-sleeping (which we don't), weaning (which we are working on) and basically whatever happens in our everyday life. Of course, my favorite thing to do is post lots of pictures of my little girl Smiley

Tara, mommy to Bailey Sophia   4/16/2007
www.twolinesonastick.com
grocerymama

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »

I want to start a new blog on my journey to loose that 25 pounds that I still have on from having my third child. I hope it's helpful to others. But really, I want it to keep me accountable. If I write down what I eat and others can view it, I might choose that apple instead of the chocolate cake!

Aimee
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2008, 02:34:16 AM »

Thats a good idea to do a diet one, I think I might add that in!  Since we're going to Disneyworld, and seeing family that I haven't seen in 15 years, that my husband has never seen...i wanna make sure i look good....lol
Tara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2008, 02:41:18 AM »

I want to start a new blog on my journey to loose that 25 pounds that I still have on from having my third child. I hope it's helpful to others. But really, I want it to keep me accountable. If I write down what I eat and others can view it, I might choose that apple instead of the chocolate cake!

I tried to do that and basically avoided the blog since I wasn't doing very well on the dieting! I know people who have been very successful with weight loss blogs but I ended up deleting mine. Kind of embarrassing!  Embarrassed

www.twolinesonastick.com
Jo Ann

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2008, 02:02:42 PM »

I also thought about the diet blog. I am not successful in that area but same with grocerymama, I want it to make me accountable. But I really doubt myself so I dropped the thought.

Tales of my journey in life
www.joannrosary.com
Aimee
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 03:43:09 PM »

I heard once of a website that gave you daily ideas on things to write about on your blog.  I wish I knew the website...

But it would so help me!!!  I probably wouldn't use it everyday, but on days where I really wanted to blog but couldn't think of anything (like now) LOL
Linda

helloooo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2008, 06:45:25 PM »

I caught myself running through Target last night thinking, I should write a post about that!  Then i got home and forgot...guess i need a note pad!

Aimee
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »

i just started carrying a purse about two weeks ago-and the other day i put a notepad in there, so I could take notes! LOL

While at target ya should have bought a notepad... Smiley
gustygirl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2008, 10:50:18 PM »

I think that I am going to start some post about getting back into shape.  I was an Aerobics Instructor and Personal Trainer.  I am ready to release this extra weight now.  I am going to do that.  this is my announcement to the world.  I believe I am letting fear hold me back.  Now I am accountable.  Hold me to that

Aimee
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2008, 11:10:59 PM »

I think I'm gonna have to have my husband give me rewards for when I lose a certain amounts of weight (I saw that on someone's blog off of here, and loved the idea!)
Tara

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2008, 02:46:21 AM »

I think I'm gonna have to have my husband give me rewards for when I lose a certain amounts of weight (I saw that on someone's blog off of here, and loved the idea!)

If I can lose 40 pounds my husband is getting his teeth whitened. I think that he thinks he'll never have to do it Sad

www.twolinesonastick.com
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length