I'm a Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivor
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2014, 10:00:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Want to lose weight?  Natural supplement helps with appetite control, cravings, gives you energy AND burns fat! Lose Weight with ACE

Be sure to join our new Button Exchange program!  Get traffic and exposure for your blog on hundreds of blogs and sites. Join Now

+  themomblogs.com
|-+  Health and Fitness
| |-+  Cancer
| | |-+  I'm a Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivor
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm a Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivor  (Read 9098 times)
sandilynn1975

View Profile WWW
« on: October 05, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »

Just found this board today. I am a Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor. In remission since February of this year. I was pregnant with cancer and had chemo from 10 weeks into my pregnancy until less than a month before delivery. I had 17 radiation treatments starting 2 weeks after I delivered. Those treatments were every single day minus weekends. The drive I had was 1 1/2 hours each way with my brand new baby. It was a rough time but here I am...still in remission!! Feel free to check out my blog.

www.pregnantcancer.blogspot.com

If you go back and read my old posts, I started the blog from when I first had my biopsy surgery, right before we knew for sure to now.

CreativeJunkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 01:30:01 AM »

omgosh, GOOD FOR YOU!!  Smiley  I can't imagine being that strong or brave or resilient.

I know of a 13 year old girl who was just diagnosed and finished her first week of treatment last week. I hope she has a similar outcome.

Andrea
The Creative Junkie
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
sandilynn1975

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 03:42:55 PM »

I hope so too. It's beyond tough. I'll keep her in my prayers!!!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length